Making an appointment
- Please call the International Healthcare Center as far in advance as possible to schedule your appointments. This will make it easier to choose times that are most convenient for you. An initial appointment can be made by calling 02-3010-5001 (82-2-3010-5001), between 9:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. We will arrange direct referrals to other specialists if necessary. For your first visit, please bring your health insurance card and ID card for identification.
- Clinics need information to identify you. We will ask you for the following information:
- Name and Gender
- Date of birth
- Contact information
- Reason for consultation
- Date of appointment
- Medical Insurance Information
- Whether you want a particular provider or the first available appointment
Cancelling an appointment
- If you cannot keep your appointment, please call the clinic as soon as possible or no later than the day before. We realize that sometimes emergencies come up and your plans may change. However, giving us as much notice as possible helps us better serve you and our other patients. When you call, we will help you reschedule for another day and time.